Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

Hot Toast Makes the... Butter Fly!

Check out this cutie I scored at the local flea market!  I love digging through vintage linens and came across this gal.  It took me a minute to "get it".  I was trying to figure out why there was a butterfly on a toaster cover.  I have never been good at those mad gab games, and this just proves it. Finally figuring it out, I decided that I would pay up to $5 for it.  I always make a deal in my head before asking the price.  That way I can immediately say yes or no.  When the person selling it said I could take it home for a dollar, I quickly handed over my money and left before they could change their mind.  A dollar?  Ill take it!  There was a similar style stand mixer cover but I already have one that I love, and a girl doesn't need two stand mixer covers when she only has one mixer.  What do you think?  Worth a dollar? (Every time I write the word dollar the famous Honey Boo Boo "every dolla makes me holla" plays in my head....)

1 comment:

  1. Do you still have this? Would you be willing to part with it? I'm looking for one just like this. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete