Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Houseplant Love- in the knitting room


I have always loved houseplants!  In high school one of my favorite teachers had covered his ceiling with hanging plants.  At the end of the year we each got to take one home.  I had houseplants in my bedroom, in my dorm room, apartment and everywhere Hubby and I have lived.  I always feel that a room is not complete without a plant however small it might be. 

  Houseplants can be expensive when you are just getting started.  Once you have a few good ones, its easy to separate them and start new ones.  Each paycheck I try to pick up a small plant.  Home Depot has gorgeous huge ones that cost over $100!  Crazy but beautiful.  I thought I would show you some of the plants I have around the knitting (and blogging) room. Enjoy!

(the word/sticks say dream, imagine and giggle)

No comments:

Post a Comment